Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Not This Democrat

I have nothing against Oprah Winfrey. In fact, I have no doubt she would be a better President than Donald Trump. HOWEVER, that is lower f*cking bar.

The correction to Donald Trump and his administration of forgotten toys is an actual politician that loves America - Republican or Democratic.

Letting a narcissistic sociopath play with the big kid's toys has been a disaster. But not JUST because he is a narcissistic sociopath, but because he is a political novice that runs too much "by the gut."

Oprah would be better, because I trust her gut more. BUT, a politician who has put in the time to understand how government works would be better than Oprah.

Let's put it this way, Oprah is very smart and talented, but if my toilet backs up, I'm still calling a  plumber, not Oprah.