Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Mooch Out

That was fast...

But before we bid a final farewell to Anthony Scaramucci, let's revisit his highlights of then past 10 days. These quotes, ladies and germs, are from the former White House Communications Director during his time as the official spokesman of President Trump's White House!

On Donald Trump:

I've seen this guy throw a dead spiral through a tire, I've seen him at Madison Square Garden with a topcoat on, standing in the key and hitting foul shots and swishing them -- he sinks three-foot putts"
(Explaining and expanding on the President's many athletic talents).
 
On Reince Preibus:

In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept #swamp @Reince45 (Scott's Note: There was no leak, this was a publically available document that the report got by requesting it from the White House).
Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac...'Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.'


On Steve Bannon

I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock. (Scott's note: This is in reference to Steve Bannon building his own brand at the expense of President Trump. However, outside of some adult entertainment sites, I am not sure how this particular skill "builds your brand".)


Mooch Out