Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Mascot of the Month: Blue Footed Booby

So Eddie and I are heading to the Galapagos Islands this week for about 10 days.  It will be fantastic, but no internet, so posting will be sparse (unless I get a wild hair and set up timed items - don't bet on it).

One of the things we will see (hopefully) will be the Blue Footed Booby. Now, their dance (which I posted before) involves showing their feet and then wingspan. Turns out that blue is a hard color for nature to make. So, the bluer, the healthier the bird! That is the whole show you my feet reason.

I think it is cool.

You may wonder why the Donald Headline is on the side. To remind people that this is who you are voting for or against, a boasting sexual predator. If you are cool with this narcissistic, lying, adulterer, nincompoop, Russia loving bully and sexual predator as your President, fine. When the world goes to shit, don't say I didn't warn you.

More Bobby pictures.